Dermal Needling Certification
One of today’s most highly requested treatments, Dermal Needling improves skin’s firmness while reducing the appearance of fine lines and acne scars, all with minimal downtime. Dermal Needling uses a minimally invasive pen-shaped device studded with several very fine needles, which is passed over the treatment area(s). The needles break down old tissue, causing deliberate minor injury to the skin’s surface thereby stimulating the healing process. Over time, new collagen is produced and the result is younger, healthier, more beautiful looking skin.
This program deals with the concept as well as the practical understanding required to perform treatments that generate collagen stimulation. Dermal Skin Needling is an ever increasingly popular non-ablative skin rejuvenation procedure. This program will certainly provide you the skills to perform this therapy successfully as well as the expertise to recognize the complexities of dermal skin needling. This is an excellent asset for any type of skin care specialist, who wishes to provide innovative treatments within their spa or clinic business using Dermal Needling Rollers.
Recoup the cost of your training in under 5 treatments!
- Dermal needling procedures range from $150-$300
- Add on to an existing treatment for average up charge of $100 T
- Treatment time is around 30-45 minutes to perform
- Recommended that you price your treatments on the demographic around your business and going rates in your area.
- History of Needling
- Device Modalities
- Consultations & Understand skin conditions
- Treating acne, pigmentation, scarring, aging & stretch marks
- Wound healing
- Understanding topical anesthetic
- Pre and post treatments applications
- Clinical treatment procedures
- Proper Medical Documentation
- Marketing Strategies
Course Options & Fees:
Please note you will be contacted directly by email or phone after purchasing your course to book your training course dates.
- 1x .05 Roller
- 1x Vita C Cleanser
- 1x Hydrate Serum
- 1x Replenish Oil
- 1x Restore Cream
- 1x Cytoderma Cream
- 1x Quench Mask
- 1x Zensa Cream
Industry Professional(s) Only May Apply For this Advanced Educational Program.